- To analyze and solve both technical and creative animation problems
- To create story lines and actions that communicate a message
- To apply the principles of animation, including timing and spacing, into projects
- To utilize current technologies for animation
- Employ general verbal and visual literacy while communicating ideas and story lines using animation
- Calculate believable motion in projects that demonstrate principles universal to all forms of animation, including the knowledge of gravity and human locomotion
- Apply basic animation techniques and technology by using both camera equipment and software
- Analyze the history of animation and filmmaking, and the knowledge of its technical development
- Develop animation projects through various phases of production, essential to the process of preparing for further study and possible careers as part of a production team
See the Animation studio
Syllabi with Supply Lists & Costs
Due to changes in Instagram's API, feeds can no longer filter out posts based on the user who posted them.
Try using a different moderation system for this feed.
Committed, aspiring artists and designers are invited to apply.
Benefit from our rigorous academics, hands-on studio work, and meaningful mentorship from our faculty of practicing, professional artists and designers.Apply Now