Opportunities at DCAD
Position: Figure Model (part-time, as needed)
The Delaware College of Art and Design is recruiting models to pose undraped in the studio to support drawing and figure drawing curricula.
Candidates who wish to be considered for the position must:
• Have the ability to create and sustain suitable poses as directed by the instructor;
• Sustain poses for varying periods of time (30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, etc. up to 3.5 hours) as required by the class and assignment;
• Maintain a professional approach and cooperative work ethic;
• Maintain good personal hygiene; and
• Have effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience as a figure model in an academic and/or studio setting;
• Knowledge and experience in figure modeling techniques;
• Ability to hold a variety of poses without movement for varied amounts of time;
• Ability to work a flexible schedule on an as-needed basis (evenings, weekends, weekdays);
• Reliable transportation and time-management skills; and
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Experience in sports, dance, theatre, or any form of movement is helpful.•
• Candidates should provide an overview of experience and at least 2 professional references.
Letters of interest may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org